Versatile remote terminal for cathodic protection
The RMU monitors above- and below-ground impressed-current cathodic protection systems to ensure that proper corrosion protection is in place.
The RMU offers protected, expandable IO for the measurement and control of rectifier transformers.
- Designed for high temperatures and otherwise harsh environments
- Robust and compact in construction
- Quick and easy to configure
- Multiple SCADA protocols, including DNP3, IEC 60870-5-104, IEC 60870-5-101 and Modbus
- Event Log for 1000 events
- Supports standard CP inputs (4…20 mAdc, 0…100 mVdc, 0…5 Vdc & 0…100 Vdc)
- 4 kV isolation of all process inputs
The RMU comes in a compact stainless steel cabinet.