District heating systems have typically been controlled by independent, local SCADA systems for each boiler station but these can often be replaced with a common Netcon 3000 system, which brings in the advantage of centralized control of the network.
Netcon 3000 can take care of it all:
- Ready-made control dialogs – reducing the number of required pictures to just a fraction of what it was before.
- Advanced, dynamical reporting functionality – all in one place.
- Advanced functionality – for the management of user privileges.
- Fully supportive – a multi-user environment.
- Includes several locations – and redundant systems.
- Flexible connection possibilities – for connecting the PLCs, normally over OPC (Ole for Process Control).