Versatile remote terminal for cathodic protection
The RMU monitors above and below ground impressed current cathodic protection systems to ensure that proper corrosion protection is in place.
The RMU offers protected, expandable IO for the measurement and control of rectifier transformers.
- Designed for high temperatures and otherwise harsh environments
- Robust and compact in construction
- Quick and easy to configure
- Multiple SCADA protocols, including DNP3, IEC 60870-5-104, IEC 60870-5-101 and Modbus
- Event log for 1000 events
- Supports standard CP inputs (4…20 mA DC, 0…100 mV DC, 0…5 V DC & 0…100 V DC)
- 4 kV isolation of all process inputs
The RMU comes in a compact stainless-steel cabinet.